Experiential Approaches with Challenging Adolescents
Start: 02 November 2015, . Finish: 03 November 2015, .
This experiential workshop is specifically designed to assist those who work with resilient young men and women who present a significant challenge to traditional techniques and practices.
- tools and strategies for engaging and working with challenging adolescents, especially in group settings
- a rationale for using experiential and adventure-based approaches with these groups and an overview of methods that can be used to integrate these approaches within existing programmes
- ways of talking to young people that increase motivation to change
- a framework for co-workers that supports professional skill development in terms of ability and confidence to manage difficult behaviours.
- an opportunity to participate in experiential activities framed to address therapeutic issues
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Claire 022 133 9077